Monday, October 29, 2007

Posh's Top 5: or, Spicing Things Up

Sauerkraut, I am totally ready to wreak havoc on our hometown. I'm sure I will be in a foul mood as well, considering how my mother has YET to get a divorce. Perhaps I will inspire her, no? Okay, so, this blog feels a little drab...let's do a top 5 list of Posh's favorite time-wasters!

1) Postmormon.org. I was raised mormon, even went on a mission (gasp!) but have decided it's all a crock.



2) postsecret.com. I wish I had sent this in.



3) Ikea.com. Check out the "Malm" bedframe, in the espresso finish of course, to see my new bed. I'm moving out from el asshole and I's shared apartment, PS. Three more days!

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSIbfzK2spg. I cannot stop watching this video; Imogen Heap is a friggin' genius. Also, the clips of chinchillas taking dust baths are too cute.

5) Rocky Schenk's photography. http://www.rockyschenck.com/nupg2.html. Beautiful, haunting, black and whites.



And just as a footnote...craigslist "best of." That thing is a riot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel it is my duty to check out all of your websites.

Anonymous said...

The hottest guy works at Chevron. I am going to sleep with him.